Friday, July 13, 2012

Mum and I - Annas Craft Cupboard July sketch...

Hi.. there, I hope this finds you all well...  I have been a bit slow lately, however I have managed to do a few things in the last week!! It must be the bleak skies that make me feel sluggish!!  I thought a sketch would be something to get me started again.... I hope!! So I found the lovely sketch from ANNAS CRAFT CUPBOARD which I have used like this....

I don't have many photos of my Mum and I, so theses photos are so precious... They were taken on Mothers Day this year, in a park, in the May sunshine... and I love them....

I have made the circle into a oval and put it over the photos instead of under the photos like the sketch suggests...I have used a mix of Kaiser papers for this...

Mum and I...



I was also hopping around blogs trying to get some mojo happening, and I saw that SCRAPHAPPYKAT
was having a scrap lift challenge... a scraplift really is good for the slack mojo, so I created a card based on the card given to lift...
While I had the Kaiser papers out I used them and some really old 3-d stickers...


and I am not sure if I have put these two cards on my blog either... I have been enjoying creating cards when I am not feeling too scrapful ( is that a word??)... and one day I am sure they will come in handy to give away...


and yes I do love bows on cards!!

Well if you have made it this far, then thank you so much for coming by.. take care, and thank you for your lovely comments too!!

17 comments:

  1. Soooooo love your take on Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch!! The photos are lovely & you have Scrapped them BEAUTIFULLY.... & your 3 Cards are Gorgeous!!
    Have a Wonderful weekend!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Super pretty and classical! You do this style so well! Love your cards too! I love bows too! PS thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout freat inspiration from the sketch ...love your card as well...
    have a crafty weekend Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you do your frames - they look fab on both the cards & your page....the apple didn't fall far from the tree with you & your Mum...you look alike...& that's a compliment!!!! LOVE those flags behind the 1st card...really neat:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking the same as Lizzy....how much you look like your Mum.....beautiful photos. Your take on the sketch is just gorgeous and I love your cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layout, beautiful photo too, ...the cards are divine, great papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much love and beauty oozing from this page Lizzy ... super duper gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely and your page is amazing beautiful .Such a sweet photo of you and your mom.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning LO of your mum and you - love the beautifully placed fussy cutting. And the cards are gorgeous too!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz, this layout is so gorgeous and special, you and your mum are like twins! your cards are so pretty too, I also love ribbon on a card, it's like wrapping a little package :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a soft and vintage layout!!! and your cards are awesome too, awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THat layout is just STUNNING Lizzie I adore the photo cocept you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a special layout......beautiful photos too. The oval frame over the photos is so pretty with the lace trim. Love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything here looks so beautiful Lizzy & that photo is devine. You look so much like your Mum. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. great Layout and cards!! wow Lizzy you've outdone yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL layout Lizzy! love that gorgeous frame and how lovely to have a photo of yourself with your mum, no question about it - like mother like daughter! The cards are so pretty too, wonderful projects all of them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!