Wednesday, May 14, 2014

KAISERCRAFT DESIGN TEAM 2014 ENTRY

A very good day to you wherever you are!

And as my post title suggests, I am applying for the Design team for Kaisercraft for the upcoming year.

For anyone who visits me, you will know that I love Kaiser products and have been using them for a couple of years now.  So as requested by the Kaiser Team I need to do a blog post showcasing my style.

There are 3 things I needed to create for this application and I will list and show them as I go.

We need to show a layout. I decided to show one of my latest layouts using pretty much all Kaiser product.

Time.

Often a paper will decide for me the design and in this instance I allowed that gorgeous corner picture to be a focus, and created a balance for it by adding fussy cut flowers from the same range and placing them around my photo. The collectables are wonderful for adding embellishment too.

My altered item is this box I received on Mothers day with some lovely goodies in it.. It is a strong box and really looks good after altering with Kaiser papers and collectables and chipboard flourishes.

Before..
and after.

(front side)
(inside)




(top cluster)
and the finished box..



And the third thing I had to create was a mixed media or card.. I did a mixed media art journal page. And I have some steps I took along the way too.

Cover the pages with  paper pieces, some I have torn, some I have cut out.
Then a light covering of gesso.
Then I had  fun with some of the many Kaiser stamps.
Then a little bit of texture paste and a stencil.
and then layer up with collectables and die cuts.





 Well thanks so much for coming by and it would be a dream come true to be on the Kaiser Creative team as I do feel at home using Kaiser products..  (keep your fingers crossed for me!!!)
Thanks for any comments too!

25 comments:

  1. 3 beautiful projects for your tryout Lizzy, you would make a wonderful asset to the Kaisercraft Team Good Luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo...I don't know about Kaisercraft,build picked MY team... You, Linda E & Judith A!!!!! Your projects not only showcase the Kaisercraft range to perfection, but they make them look EASY to emulate...always a fab sign of a great scrapper, I reckon....now, I just need some of their papers, stamps.....LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! These creations are fabulous!! Best of luck with your entry. I have my fingers crossed for you..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Fabulous creations Lizzy! Love each and every one and I do wish you the very best of luck, although I really don't think you are going to need it!!! You would make an awesome addition to their Team!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh Lizzy.......your projects are Beautiful! Everything is crossed, I wish you the very best of luck:) Kaiser has so really beautiful papers and you showcase them perfectly. ( I was at kaiser today, spending more money..just have to get back into the swing of creating after my holidays) Have a wonderful week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects Lizzy...best of luck with your application!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects, Lizzy! You certainly deserve a spot on the DT. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your projects are beautiful Lizzy. You deserve to get a spot on the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work! The layout is just amazing! Beautiful photo, too. The box is beautiful and your art journal page is really cool! I love how you use Kaiser products. My fingers and toes are crossed for you. Wishing you well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun altered box design, wonderful details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your projects are absolutely amazing! You'd be perfect for the team! I'm keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're a winner! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may not get to stop by & comment as often as I should but I do know that you are a Kasier fan!! OH! MY! Goodness Me Lizzy... These are All SERIOUSLY STUNNING!! If they don't have you as part of the 2014/2015 DT then they will be the 1's missing O.U.T! I REALLY think you be a GREAT fit to this team! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish you all the very best Lizzy.
    I have watched you evolve over the last few years and you certainly deserve to be on their DT.
    Good luck,Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  15. all my fingers and toes are crossed for you, these samples are divine the very best luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really gorgeous Lizzy !!! Good luck on making the team! U truly deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the best with your application Lizzy, they would be lucky to have you on the team, your work is always beautiful and of such high standard

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creations Lizzy...All the Best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I may be a bit late in wishing it...but the very best of luck to you, Lizzy! You do fabulous work, and will be an asset to their product, if chosen! Keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really hope you make it on to their team! You sure would be a great asset!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wishing you so much luck and actually, I don't think you need it. Your work is so beautiful and I am sure they would love to have you on the team. My fingers, toes and legs are crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These creations are drop dead gorgeous & stunning!!! Can't wait to see what you create for the final round!!! Best of luck (although i don't think you'll need it!!!) So very talented :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!