Monday, September 01, 2014

September Creative Team Layouts - Page Drafts and a new team!

A very good day to you, today marks the first day of Spring for us and let me say the day outside is sensational.. A bit of rain last week has brought a tinge of green and the flowers are emerging to delight the bees..

and of course.. new month.. new challenges...

The sketches this month over at PAGE DRAFTS are absolutely amazing.. I dont know how Em keeps coming up with such wonderful sketches but I really loved creating a layout for the sketch I chose, even though it got my thinking cap on as to how I could use a photo that stretched right across my page..
The sketch..Page Drafts sketch #34.2 by the Nifty Pixel.
and my layout, using a photo I edited and joined...


A college of closes..


Todays memory..
Loved creating the 'pie'!

And I am soooo excited to announce I am on the Spring Creative Team for D-LISH SCRAPS!! and I know this team of very talented scrappers will inspire you!
 

 The Spring Mood board could not be any prettier in my opinion... I really loved the inspiration it provided for my layout.
How wonderful is that for a Spring Challenge.??. 

and a college of closies..


 and my layout..
All the flowers are from the D-LISH STORE and let me tell you for a flower lover like me, it is a paradise of blooms!  The spotty pink doileys and  the pink spotty buttons are also from D-LISH STORE.

I hope this inspires you to create.. The sketch is optional (but I reckon why not use it as it is so lovely anyway) and all the colors of the mood board should be used as well..

 I hope your day is going superbly well... Thanks so much for dropping by and as always thank you for your comments too!!

22 comments:

  1. Oooo! Lizzy these are both fabulous. Love what you have done with your photos in the top one to suit the sketch. Congratulations on the DT spot......well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was gobsmacked by your top LO.....I checked out Em's sketches & they really are BEYOND amazing.....I adore how you're doing all that black bg stamping, then the layering up.....& I suspect I KNOW that beach???!!!! CONGRATS on the new gig!!! And right up your alley!!! LOOOOOVE ADOOOOORE NEW FAVE alert...that LO is sensational....the colours, the design.....even the flowers. LOL!!!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥ You're scrapping up a storm & the month is only starting, teehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, after Lizzy Hill's comment above what more is there left to say! How about 'Congrats' and 'Fabulous'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.. you are a rockstar!! Love your work ♥ And a a huge congrats on your new role.. so well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely STUNNING layout for Page Drafts. I was blown away when I saw it on the Page Drafts Reveal. Just so full of gorgeousness! Also loving your second layout for D-Lish - SO pretty and 'spring-y'. On my to-do list for this month! Congratulations on the DT spot - very well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the DT! What exciting news...they are lucky to have you on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts, Lizzy. Love the texture created on the second one. Congrats on your new DT pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fabulous work Lizzy. Congrats on your new gig. You will be wonderful for the team :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of berauty in these two pages!! Love the effect of the large photo in the first one.
    The photo and flowers in number two really makes it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lizzy!!!! Great big congrats on the new design team! But no surprise to me at all - they are lucky to have you! I love both of the pages that you created in this post! You are always so creative and your scrapbook pages show that each and every time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Congratulations! Very well deserved. I love your spring layout! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lo's Lizzy! I really love the top one, great job with that sketch! Congratulations on your new team! Looking forward to seeing what you create...;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg !!! Lizzy perfection plus as always xoxoo congrats to you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Lizzy you know how much I am inlove with your DT page. When you shared with me before the reveal I gasped out loud at how amazing it is! LOOOOVE it soooo much! Congratulations too on your new DT spot, you are one busy lady thats for sure! Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your LO,s are fantastic and a big congratulations on the DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. First of all, congrats on your D-lish CT spot, I know you will do an amazing job! Secondly, well done on these beautiful layouts! I always adore your layering, use of colour and attention to detail. Keep the gorgeous work coming! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hugest congrats on your new dt, totally we'll deserved , beautiful layering as always

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on the new DT spot!! Gorgeous layouts, both fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Lizzy, you are going from strength to strength!!! Awesome!!! Absolutely adore the first of your layouts with that fantastic HUGE photo!! A fabulous take on the sketch and I love the colours and the background. Huge congrats on the new DT spot, so well deserved and again, I adore the layout you created for them. Gorgeous colour and of course the photo of your DD is always gorgeous!! Don't know how you manage it, you are such a busy lady!! Loooveee your work!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I second each of the comments above. Your second page is beyond beautiful...awesome detail.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pages both and congrats with your DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats again on another new DT Lizzy!! That is awesome news :)))
    Both your layouts are GORGEOUS! Love the colours of both...the first one looks fabulous how you've made the photos join & stretch across the page...love all the added lace too! The 2nd one is just WOW! Such pretty colours & it is embellished perfectly...stunning background work too. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!