Thursday, October 01, 2015

CARDABILITIES LAST SKETCH, WHITE WITH ONE & The 123 CHALLENGE BLOG OCTOBER

A good day to you today the first day of October.. my goodness this year is flying......

I have been privileged to have been on the team for CARDABILITIES and this will be the last sketch. Once again the wonderful sponsor is  which has stamps dies and papers.. and the last sketch.. again a really pretty one..
and my card..

 I needed a card for my niece so this sketch was perfect..  I have used stamps and lace and dies and finished it off with a pink ribbon..  You can see the design teams inspiration HERE!!!

And the new challenge has gone up for WHITE WITH ONE and it is so pretty.....

peach puff Peach Puff!!

and my layout.. closer views..


and my layout..

Sweet..
This is my DD when she was 2.. I have used lots of dies, and a pretty scrapmatts frame around my photo..  To get this color I used a skin tone and a touch of white and a teeny tiny drop of orange..  You can see the inspiration from the design team and link up your layout HERE!!!

And the challenge is month for The 123 CHALLENGE BLOG is a fabulous one which I enjoyed creating for.. and it is..
 The color LIME, the word TODAY and use SPOTS on your layout..

and my layout..
some closer views..





and my layout..
I have used Kaisercraft papers and mist, and the spots were created using a stamp from Typo.. You can see all the design team inspiration HERE...

Thanks so much for dropping by, I feel like I have a new born baby in the house with my puppy! I hope I can get to my scrap room occasionally this month!!!
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, they really do make my day!!





14 comments:

  1. Oooh! I adore that saying! So 'Pollyanna'!!! You do those pretty colours soo beautifully....adore the card & the page even more. That is a stunning photo and my GOSH! The peach is the perfect touch. And then a lovely, bright vibrant one to end....is that the roun Typo stamp? I have it - it's a great one to use, if that's the one!! Well, I'm not going into any challenges this month. Mainly cos some of my GFs reckon I won't last. I am proving them wrong;)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading through your post and I get to the card and I think 'fabulous!' Then I get to the next layout and I think 'fabulous'! and guess what I think at the third project? Yep - 'fabulous'! Fabulous all round Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading through your post and I get to the card and I think 'fabulous!' Then I get to the next layout and I think 'fabulous'! and guess what I think at the third project? Yep - 'fabulous'! Fabulous all round Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and stunning detailed pages. Your attention to detail is amazing....love all those delicate cuts. Enjoy your day my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, what can I say? My jaw just drops onto the ground when I scroll through this blogpost full of gorgeous projects. I always love all the pretty details that you add to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Lizzy! The card is so pretty, and the layouts are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wow wow!! You are simply AMAZING!! These are all gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Wow!! and Wow!! Three totally amazing projects. Loooveee each and every one Lizzy. Your card is so pretty and the White with One page is just divine .. a perfect background to that adorable photo!! The last page .. knocked my socks off!! Love all the foliage and the background and the stunning photo ... all of it is just awesome!! Adore your work!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been busy Lizzy,love them all but the purple and green catches the eye!,have a great long weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW your projects are all fabulous, loving the card and the White with one layout, love all the dies together, they look fabulous, The last layout with those Kaiser papers, so pretty and love the challenge that challenge as well :)…. have a great weekend with your puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work! I love what you have done here, especially with the WW1 page - WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How do you do it? Always such great work. Really digging your White with One! But all these are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lizzy....hope you are enjoying the long weekend! Beautiful creating......such a pretty card, Sad to see cardabilities come to a close. The white with 1 layout is stunning..loving the soft colours! And Nisha looks so pretty in the field of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! These are beautiful creations. My fave is the White with 1 layout. Gosh....so many pretty details...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!