Sunday, August 28, 2016

D-LISH SCRAPS 7TH Birthday Cybercrop Challenges..

Hello there,
How are you on this last sunday in August...?? I hope you are doing very well!

Last week I got myself creating for the D-LISH 7th Birthday Cybercrop challenges which are on facebook. It is a closed group of D-Lish fans, so if you are not a member I am sure you could be a part of the group if you asked.

Anyway there were 7 challenges put up and I got 6 of them done and I would like to share them with you..

The first challenge was a blind scrap where we got a list of things to collect and some instructions..
I didnt get my layout done on the Saturday and thankfully it was left open for the week and I got my layout done on the monday..  I wont list all the instructions as it will take too long, but they were good to follow and this was my first time at trying a blind scrap..  If you dont know what a blind scrap is, basically you get a list of materials you will need, and then a list of instructions that you follow to complete your layout step by step..  You dont really know what the end result will be, but the layout comes together as you do each step.. and my take on this challenge..

BeYOUtiful..

 I have used mostly D-Lish embellishments - flowers, sequin bows, flairs and buttons.

The second challenge that I completed was..

This one had me stumped for a while however I have used a photo of my daughter and her friends and printed off an emoticon from the internet.. and it is..

BFF


The next layout I did was for this challenge..

I have used some photos of my nephews daughter who had a birthday party this year and her mum made such a beautiful cake I wanted to scrap the photos..

Time to party..

 The flowers and butterfly are from D-Lish Scraps, the other birthday themed embellies are from my stash..

The next layout is for this challenge..
I was inspired by the white writing on the black and I thought of my dog in her winter coat which said "bad to the bone" and this is what I created...

Bad to the bone.

 Lots of stamping and dies and doggie themed embellies from my stash..

And the next one...
I used the first row going down.. music notes, song lyrics, washi tape, bow, sequins, enamel dots.. and my layout..

That's what makes you beautiful..



and the last one is a color challenge...
and my take..

Shine.

So that is what I got up to last week, not much house work, but hey no body noticed!! hehe!!

I hope your weekend has been wonderful as we go off into a new week and a new month soon too...
Thanks so much for dropping by and thank you too for your lovely comments...

Image result for shine a little light quotes

13 comments:

  1. Lizzy, all of your layouts are just stunning! I love your bad to the bone LO with your grungy elements and background and your soft purple tones in the Cherish layout. Housework will always be there.....got to scrap when the creativity is there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you've been very busy scrapwise. These lay-outs are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you did great, being able to complete 6 challenges.......each layout so different, all of them are fabulous, very creative! I was able to complete two...I really enjoyed the blind scrap! It was fun seeing the variety of pages from the one set of instructions:) Have a great week Lizzy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!! You ROCKED it!! These are all amazingly gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Lizzy, you have been on a scrapping spree! Wonderful layouts all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Lizzy you have been very busy!! All your layouts are just gorgeous love them all. Enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! These are some pretty amazing layouts. Love your take on the challenges. You know how much I like grunge, so Bad to the Bone is my fave. :-) ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Your little comment says 'don't be afraid to shine' and you certainly shone with each one of these Lizzy!! Amazing layouts and fabulous takes on each of the challenges. I love grunge too so I have to agree wtih Tracey .. Bad to the Bone is my fave too but I love each and every one!!! You obviously had a fantastic week with all the scrapping you did .. hope you have another good one this week!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you GO! All those LOs.....incredible! That's a lot of scrapping to get done...good way to use up your goodies from D-Lish, I reckon, too:) I love them all. Can I have a fave? I think it's the one of your little nephew's DD..... the birthday page is just super cute & I LOVE banners & doilies!!! Good on you Lizzie, ending the month with a 'bang'!!! I was busy with a 21st and Mum's birthday...... no time for scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Look how productive you are!! Such awesome layouts!! Super great!! Bad to the Bone and Time to Party, I think, stand out as my favorites, but they're all awesome! Your daughter is so beautiful! Keep rocking those layouts out! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Look how productive you are!! Such awesome layouts!! Super great!! Bad to the Bone and Time to Party, I think, stand out as my favorites, but they're all awesome! Your daughter is so beautiful! Keep rocking those layouts out! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaaaaay better to create and scrap than do housework! LOL....and such pretty and gorgeous creations! All so super...but love the grungy feel of bad to the bone. Really cool and love all the stamping and the cute photo! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well isn't this post a feast for the eyes. You have been scrapping up a storm and all so beautiful ! If I had to pick a fave, it would be bad to the bone.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!