Thursday, May 18, 2017

Shop and Crop Scrapbooking Blog Post.

Good day to you! I trust things are going well with you!!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments about the spot I got off my leg, it did turn out to be a cancer, so I am so happy to have gotten rid of it...

But on to better things.. I am up on the Blog for SHOP AND CROP SCRAPBOOKING with my second post for May which you can see HERE!!!  where you can check out my creations with close ups..  But a quick look at what I have created..

I created a little baby girl album with the 6 1/2 " paper pad contained in  the ONE OFF KIT .

This is the cover..

And I created a layout using a photo of my second child using the feminine papers from the KIT!!!

Sweet Girl..

For close ups I would love you to check out my post HERE!!!

It is a grey cool day here today.. Perhaps we may get some rain!!!  What ever you are up to I hope you enjoy today!!

Thanks for popping by and for your lovely comments too..

Related image


12 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I'm so glad the spot has been removed. That must have been quite a shock. Big hugs to you and take care! Both your cover and the lay-out are gorgeous and so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just returned from your other post and both the Baby Book and your layout are absolutely stunning Lizzy!! Those papers are so sweet and just perfect for your book and to showcase that adorable photo! Must have been quite frightening when you found out about the spot on your leg. So glad it was removed. We have had some gorgeous weather down here but, we could use some rain. hopefully we'll get some soon! Take care Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief Lizzy! Hoping that all is well for you now moving forward. Such beautiful projects that you have created again. While you recover from your experience, its always good to know that you have your creative outlet, your family and your 'craft family' to support you. Take good care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy they removed it!!!!! :) I love love love your book and that lo!!! So GORGEOUS!!! LOVING all the big PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, Lizzy! The album cover is so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Lizzy. That's good news but scary at the same time I imagine. Look after you!
    I love your work. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, children are a gift from God!!!! I love both works of art. The album cover is absolutely gorgeous. And your layout is simply amazing. So many wonderful little details. And what kind of cancer did they remove from your leg? I hope it wasn't serious and will most definitely keep you in my prayers. Take care of YOU! And thank you for sharing you amazing talents with all of us. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous little album and stunning page! So soft and pretty...perfect for little girlies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Lizzy, what a gorgeous baby album you have created, fabulous details on each page and such a wonderful keepsake! Beautiful layout too. You have showcased the kit perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad that horrid thing is gone off your body. You are such a special person to me and I have tears in my eyes thinking it was there in the first place. To be honest I can say no more than that about it my special friend because the thought hurts so much. It is gone, you are ok and I love you so much. xxx
    Your beautiful work, wow so stunning. I love the colours, so little girl and your photo is so sweet. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful page. Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a soft , pretty colour scheme and you have created gorgeous work as always. So glad you got the spot on your leg seen to quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable Lizzy. LOVE absolutely every detail. 💝💝💝

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!