Monday, July 17, 2017

C.S.I. : Color, Stories, Inspiration July Challenges..

Hello there,
By crikey these days are flying by me thinks!! Already over half way in July!!!

So I had better put up the layouts I created for this months challenges over at C.S.I. Color, Stories, Inspiration . They are fabulous challenges if you have never joined in you really should have a go!!

The challenge for #233  due by the 31st July was a favorite, I loved the colors we had to use..  and it is..
To use the colors, and the sketch, at least 3 of the clues and choose at least one of the Testimony. And my layout..

Some closer views..
And because I was representing Scrapmatts who are a generous sponsor this month all the chipboard I have used and the stencils are Scrapmatt..

Happiness is here..

And I did a layout for #234 which is..

Fabulous summery colors... and my take..

Some closer views..
and again lovely Scrapmatts chippies!!


Beach Time.
Two wonderful challenges you can find over on the blog HERE!!!!

Thanks so much for coming on by today, life is so busy!! Thanks for the lovely comments you leave me too.. Have a splendid day!!

Image result for quotes on stories

14 comments:

  1. These are just gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layouts, Lizzy. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lizzy!! I can't believe we're past the half-way mark for July either. Just doesn't seem possible for the days to go by so quickly! Just can't keep up with anything at the moment. Love, love, love both these pages .. so beautiful!! Wonderful photos and such glorious takes on both boards .. absolutely fabulous works!! Hope your weather is nice right now. We've had a couple of really wet, stormy days and I believe there is more to come. Can't wait for spring!!!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lay-outs are so beautifully detailed and absolutely gorgeous! It's always a pleasure to stop by and view your beautiful new projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts Lizzy, always so much to look at on your layouts. Love the layers, and fabulous use of the chipboard. Have a lovely week Lizzy
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creativity for the CSI challenges Lizzy. As always, your colour choices and layering are superb; the photos just perfect and the use of Scrapmatts products showcases them to perfection. Pouring rain here today and we so need it for the farmers and the gardens, so can't complain. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layouts and I love your take on the challenges. Your daughter is growing into such a beautiful young woman. The layout is perfect for her photos. Love the beach themed one too. Lovely background <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 gorgeous pages Lizzy! Love the soft pink page, with the gorgeous chippies! Love the beach page too...just dreamy and gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first page is so beautiful and your daughter is glowing with happiness in the sweet photos. The second is simply a gorgeous beach page!! Love the design!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful interpretations of both challenges Lizzy. Love the colour combos, the layering and the background detailing is beautiful. Love them both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh these are just gorgeous!! Just love your attention to detail always blows me away! The top one is definitely a new favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow Lizzy.....beautiful pages! I always enjoy the close up pics you take showing all the amazing detail. So hard to pic a fav!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are fabulous...you really know how to work those chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Lizzy. thanks for dropping by my blog!! I love your Beach time layout, love all your work, but this one caught my eye today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!