Monday, October 02, 2017

OCTOBER CHALLENGES - STUCK?! Oct 1st & KRAFT+.

Good Morning October, yes I know it is already the 2nd, but yesterday was a busy day going to Church, shopping and visiting Hubby's Parents, so I thought I would just post today!

My first sketch for STUCK?! October 1st sketch has gone up on the blog and I must say the sketch was a fabulous one to start my Stuck?! adventure. As always there are wonderful sponsors for these challenges.

A big thank you goes out to Wycinanka, for sponsoring this challenge, they are offering a lovely themed prize pack to one lucky winner!

Sample Prize Pack
In a small factory at the foot of the Izera Mounains,
with passion and involvement, we create unusual products to handicraft.  

In Wycinanka's offer you will find chipboards, stencils, stamps and ... just look at  www.wycinanka.net

AND thank you to Scrapbook Circle, who are also sponsoring this challenge, offering a $30.00 gift certificate to their online shop to a second lucky participant!

We are a low commitment kit club where you can purchase a single kit at our regular price or sign up for a subscription where you commit to only two consecutive kits and receive a $5 discount each month on your kit. We pride ourselves in being a boutique scrapbooking company where you will find exclusive and custom made products in every kit.  We love preserving memories and our design team shares daily inspiration on our blog
Website:   https://www.scrapbookcircle.com/
Blog: https://www.scrapbookcircle.com/blog
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scrapbookcircle
Instagram:  http://instagram.com/scrapbook_circle

ALSO, we want to show you how much we appreciate that you play along with us and share your designs and talents so we will be choosing one scrapbooker from each challenge to guest with us at a later date!  For example, our chosen scrapbooker from our October 1st challenge will guest for our December 1st challenge!

So this is the fabulous sketch we have for the first sketch for October...
 
 
 
 
and my layout.. with a couple of closer views..
 
Just a hint of mist over some stencilling..
 
A corner cluster...
 
My layout.. Smile Its Christmas..
 
 
You can check out all the design team inspiration and link up over at the STUCK?! BLOG HERE!!! 
 
 
And the challenge for KRAFT+ is another fabulous one and it is..
  
To use Kraft base and clear elements.. something see through... You can check out the inspiration from the designers and link up your entry over on the KRAFT+ blog!!

And my layout.. As soon as I saw this challenge I remembered I had some backing from some Prima flowers that I had kept thinking that maybe one day I will use them... so they were perfect for this challenge.. I had one with words and one with doileys, so I used both of them, fussy cutting out the doileys... and some closer views first..


 
 I have used some Lemoncraft papers which I have fussy cut out some of the flowers.

Shine..
You can see the fussy cut doileys I have used as well as the words. The chipboard is pretty old embossed in pink and the other white die cuts are from dies.
I hope you have found these challenges get you inspired in your creating this month..  And yes I am just shaking my head at how we got to be in October already... I just hope we all have some creative time for ourselves in the busyness of each day!

Thanks for coming by and thanks so much for the lovely comments you leave me too..
Have a great day!



Image result for quotes about something beautiful

11 comments:

  1. Another two stunning creations Lizzy, filled with so much detail and gorgeousness!! Especially love the Kraft Plus one this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a brilliant debut for Stuck?! Sketches Lizzy .. absolutely stunning page!! A wonderful take on the sketch. Love the background and you have showcased those gorgeous photos beautifully!! Love your take on the Kraft+ Challenge too! Perfect fussy cutting and you have such flair for placing everything in exactly the right place!! Our weather still hasn't settled. We are having a gorgeous day today but, they tell me, it's back to the rain again tomorrow. Just hope it doesn't get cold again as well. Have a fabulous day Lizzy .. hope your weather is being kind to you. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layouts, Lizzy! I love how you used the Prima packaging on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layouts Lizzy, love the back ground work and your stunning layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous pages Lizzy, I love the Christmas theme with the textured flower for the Stuck sketch and the Kraft+ really showcases the transparent items beautifully. Well done with the repurposing the clear packaging - it works a treat. Yes, I'm not sure how we got to October either, but it's nice to have some warm days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always beautiful layouts Lizzy and congrats on the Stuck Sketches gig, will aim to join in. The use of the Pima packaging works beautifully and that is commitment fussy cutting the doilies ! but worth it. All the flowers layered up look beautiful.
    Only a week until our daughters wedding, so getting excited
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creating as always Lizzy :) Such a pretty Christmas page..love the splashes of gold in the background. How creative using packaging on the second gorgeous page. Amazing details. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. More beautiful pages,great designs! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 gorgeous pages! I especially love that second page....its a real beauty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lizzy! WOW! Both pages are absolutely beautiful! You always do such an amazing job with these challenges! And the photos are the BEST!!!!! Thanks also for ending with such a wonderful quote! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!