Thursday, February 01, 2018

KRAFT+ : FEBRUARY CHALLENGE...Mamma Mia!!

Well good morning on this new day and new month of February...  Yes shaking my head again at how quickly January disappeared...

The new challenge for KRAFT + - FEBRUARY is such a fun one, and I hope you find something to inspire you to join in this month... Not only do you get to be creative, there are amazing prizes from very special sponsors!

and the challenge...
to be inspired by ABBA!  Now unless you have only been alive a short while I am sure you have heard of ABBA.. I had them around when I was in my teens, and loved to sing their songs when they came on the radio and then when I was working able to buy their records or cassettes.. and then CD's..  Make sure you check out all the inspiration from the DT on the blog HERE!!!!!

Well I had lots of thoughts but the thing that is really on my mind at the moment is that my Daughter is expecting her first baby, and my first grandbaby!!! sooo exciting!! So I had to go with

MAMMA MIA!! If you say it and throw your hands up and down like an Italian might.. and no offense to any Italians as my Daughters partner is of that ancestry!!

so some closer views..

I grabbed a photo off facebook that was their Baby announcement, so I had to add hearts for the love they share!!

Exciting news indeed!!

MAMMA MIA!!
and yes it is a little girl on the way!! So I used some pink... and not too much longer to go... and I will have grandbaby photos to scrap!!!

Thanks for coming by today, and I do appreciate all the wonderful comments you leave me...  Have an exceptionally wonderful day!!


 Image result for a list of abba songs



11 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's such wonderful news! Congratulations on becoming a grandma! I really love your gorgeous lay-out with all the layers, the soft colours and the sweet hearts border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such WONDERFUL news!! CONGRATS!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the song choice and love love love the bassinet!!!! I love ABBA too ... now to see if I actually OWN any Kraft to play along! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your layout is so beautiful, Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous page and special moment documented! Perfect choice of sone for inspiration.... A huge congratulations to you Lizzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy!! You must be getting so excited with the new baby coming! Bet you can't wait. Should warn you .. however good you may think becoming a Grandparent is going to be .. it is way, way better!!! Hubby and I always say 'If we had known how good it was going to be to have Grandchildren, we would have had them first!!' LOL!!
    Your page is stunning! What a gorgeous photo and you have scrapped it so beautifully!! So looking forward to seeing your baby pages!! Congratulations to you and all your family!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such exciting news Lizzy. Love your inspirational take on the challenge. The background kraft paper is perfect. Beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO,saw it on FB,so exciting for all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So exciting for you all. This is such a fun challenge and I love your take on it...Perfect! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful to be expecting a Grand Baby - they are my hearts delight! Love where this challenge took you; off the charts gorgeous. The repetition of the heart theme is perfect for your topic. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your page so much and I'm super excited for you to become a grandma. You will be the best just like my mum. Oh and your photo is so filled with love and excitement. It is as beautiful as your page. Hope you had a great weekend. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well congrats...definitely exciting news! ;-) A great page to match...the punched edge is super and the photo so awesome! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little message.. I do appreciate it!!